Here at Happy Tummies we pride ourselves on a wide range of gluten free, vegan and dairy free Easter eggs including Moo Free, Plamil, Sweet William, Alpha, Bonvita, Montezumas, Organic Times and The Carob Kitchen. You can check out our wide range here and register on the product pages to get notified when items arrive.
We are an online shop located in Perth and ship Australia wide. Founded in 2012 by Lisa & Chris Munro who have a son with multiple food allergies and Eosinophillic Oesophagitis. It's Lisa & Chris' mission is to make sure that no family members miss out on treats at this special time of year.
Should we not be able to help you with what you need this Easter there are other companies you can purchase gluten free, vegan and dairy free Easter eggs from in Australia. These include:
Aussie Health products
An online business located on the Gold Coast, Brisbane.
Tracey Bailey founded Biome in 2003. You can purchase online or in one of their many retail stores in Queensland.
Easter Egg Warehouse
The warehouse for this business is located in Castle Hill, NSW. Purchase online or at their warehouse.
An online business with a focus on allergies located in Bardwell Valley, NSW.
Founded by Tina and Andy and located in Gladesville, NSW.
Hopper HQ (formerly Allergy Train) was founded by Jenny Trezise. They're located in Hampton East, Victoria.
Sunnybrook Health Store
Sunnybrook Health Store was founded in 1997 by Geoff McCormack and is located in Ormond, Victoria.
The Cruelty Free Shop
Jessica Bailey founded The Cruelty Free Shop in 2001 and moved into retail shops in 2012 with their first shop in Glebe in Sydney. They are now also located in Fitzroy Victoria, South Brisbane in Queensland and Braddon in the ACT.
Vegan Perfection was founded in 2005 by Jeremy and Rebecca, a husband and wife team committed to a vegan lifestyle. They import a wide range of vegan food and their warehouse is located in Campbellfield, Victoria.
You can also purchase a selected range of vegan, gluten free and dairy free Easter eggs at major supermarkets such as Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and IGAs.
Why order your Easter Eggs from Happy Tummies?
It takes a lot of care to ensure Easter eggs arrive in good condition, especially in Australia where it's warm that time of year. We ensure this by packing the Easter eggs really well for transport. Lisa & Chris's whole family chip in at this time of year and help ensure all of the orders go out in a timely manner, and every single order is packed with the care and attention to detail required by a family member who cares. In addition we do the following:
- Easter egg orders are dispatched Monday - Wednesday only so none are held up in transit over the weekend
- Couriers do not pick up orders from the Happy Tummies' warehouse. Lisa & Chris personally deliver orders to the local courier, and to Toll and Australia Post at their depots so they aren't in a hot truck in Perth at all
- We have special ice packs available to add to orders that are designed for air transport. We time adding these so that orders are cool when they leave but ice packs haven't sat out of the freezer for too long
- ALL Easter egg orders are sent EXPRESS post at no extra charge. This not only means they arrive faster but there's less handling and no sitting in hot trucks for days
- We only use new butchers paper, minimal clean bubble wrap and recycled clean cardboard that hasn't been into contact with gluten, dairy or nuts to protect Easter eggs in transit
Please contact us should you have any further questions. Feel free to call Lisa 0417 966 147 or email email@example.com.
Order your Easter eggs here.