Each set includes four food grade silicone moulds featuring adorable Aussie animal characters, perfect for your growing kids. These frozen treats are ideal for playdates, after school munchies on a warm day or poolside fun under the summer sun.
With a non-stick, non-slip surface, indulging in a SunnieIce Block is a breeze. Just pick your favorite character, give it a gentle push, and start enjoying!
Wondering about leaks? The silicone seal ensures that 96.7% of the deliciousness stays put. For the other 3.3%, a simple propping up in the freezer does the trick.
And cleanup? Easy as pie – pop the moulds in the dishwasher, and they'll be ready for your next fun-filled snacking session.