I had this great idea over the weekend.....I should do a collection of gluten free biscuit recipes! It actually proved to be much harder than I thought to find biscuit or cookie recipes free from gluten, dairy, egg, soy and nuts! It also got me thinking that there needs to be an easier way for us to find all of these recipes rather than wasting time searching for recipes online only to scroll down and find there is something in the recipe that's not suitable. I'll get my thinking cap on to solving that problem!
In the meantime, I've created this list of ten recipes, many of which I've made and have been really happy with the results.
1. Wholefood Simply - Nut Free Chocolate Cookies
2. The Good Cake Co - Raspberry Double Choc Cookies
3. Happy Tummies - Yummy Anzac Biscuits
4. Alexx Stuart - Gluten, Dairy, Nut and Egg Free Biscuit Cookies
5. Wholefood Simply - Two Ingredient Cookies
6. Quirky Cooking - Chocolate No Bake Cookies
7. Wholefood Simply - Vanilla Cookies
8. The Good Cake Co - Choc Chip Marshmallow Cookies
9. The Nourished Psychologist - Super Seed Cookies
10. The Nourished Psychologist - Healthy Choc Chip Cookies
Recipes 9 and 10 do have egg in the recipe. Replace the egg in these two with a chia egg if required (mix 1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoons filtered water for about 5 minutes and then add as you would an egg).
Since I've written this blog, I've also added to the recipes on the Happy Tummies Blog. Here are a few more gluten free biscuit recipes I've created :)
11. Happy Tummies - Gingerbread Men
12. Happy Tummies - Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
13. Happy Tummies - Allergy Free Chocolate Cookies
If you try any of these recipes be sure to report back and let us know what you think!
Enjoy! Lisa x
Join the Happy Tummies community and get our Allergy Free Lunchbox Ideas e-book for FREE! Click here to join and get your book now!